Monday, May 3, 2010

I don't believe this is entirely on the up and up. - Willow

363 Days to go: 356 Things to Do: Day 3 in Chicago

10. Delivery from Gaylord Fine Indian Cuisine

So, the newest challenge I've discovered. This can be a little exhausting. I was a bit worn out after the weekend and am leaving town tomorrow so tonight I cheated a bit and ordered delivery from a new restaurant. I really like Indian food and there is a shocking lack of Indian restaurants that deliver in my neighborhood. But I did find one and ended up with my usual garlic nan and Chicken Tikka Masala from Gaylord Fine Indian Cuisine. It was a little pricey but more than enough for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow.

Tomorrow I leave town for the first time during my challenge. The first time, but not the last...


362 Days to go: 355 Things to Do: 3 Days in Chicago = 8 new Chicago experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment