Monday, May 31, 2010

Ours is a forbidden love. - Willow

336 Days to go: 317 Things to Do: Day 24 in Chicago

49.  Movies at Webster Place

Memorial Day.  Long weekends are excellent.  I spend a lazy morning at home and then LuCinda and I decide it's time.  Time for us to go see Sex And The City 2.   We hop a bus and go to Regal Theaters in Webster Place 1471 W Webster.

The movie is pretty much what I expected.  Excellent fashion.  I love that the men take a back seat to the friendship story lines.  I'm still Team Aidan.  And for some reason Charlotte is so so much more likable in the movies than she was in the series.

It's Memorial Day.  And we're lazy.  So after the movie we head home.
 
335 Days to go: 316 Things to Do: 24 Days in Chicago = 27 new experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment